Tuesday 7 September 2010

Teaser Tuesday

hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teasers :
" The day grows warm, lady," said the priest ,mopping his shining red face with a corner of his claret coloured gown.He moistened his thick lips and glanced towards the manor house. "Twill soon be Prime."
Kathrine took the hint."Come in and break your fast with me Sir Robert.I believe there's still some mead left from the feast. "
page123 of Kathrine by Anya Seton

5 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I will be looking into it. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-what-alice-knew-a-most-curious-tale-of-henry-james-and-jack-the-ripper.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think I have a copy of that somewhere! lol. I really should read all the books that I have...

    Here's my teaser: Blameless by Gail Carriger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser...and a reminder to me that this is up very soon on my TBR list. (or a friend is gonna be hunting me down for it before I get it read)

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser lovely cover. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete