Saturday 14 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday {May17th}

Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading .
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser :
" Tell me again why you're my boss?
"Because my mother is a media mogul who makes Rupert Murdock look like a paper boy', recites Elliot of by heart,"Not to mention the fact she owns stack fulls of shares in the company".
"Don't you mind?" I've often wondered but I've never asked the question before.My discretion seems to have fled , along with my boyfriend.
Elliot pauses before answering. "Well', he says eventually "I might mind if she owned stacks of shares in a morgue and got me a job embalming corpses or something like that.'

from Becoming Scarlett by Caira Geraghty.pg2 .{bit more then 2 sentences i know!}

No comments:

Post a Comment