Wednesday 16 October 2013

WWW Wednesdays {Oct16}




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading? 
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What  are you currently reading ?  I'm reading Paper Weight by Stephen Fry ,It's a collection of articles from radio , newspapers and magazines .



What did you recently finish? The Ode Less Traveled by Stephen Fry . {I have a long list of recently finished !}
What do you think you'll read next ?  I have 6 books waiting on my ipad mini most free ebooks .So probably one of the six .

2 comments:

  1. Love that doggie.

    ENJOY your week and your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to read some Stephen Fry soon! Here's my WWW http://wp.me/p32hC2-pJ

    ReplyDelete